What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GPS Connection issue.

stiegey

I'm New Here
Hello
Just wondering if anyone has run across this issue. I have a Bendix King KMD150 GPS that I want to feed to two different devices. One is a TruTrak Digitrak and the other is a Dynon ?D10. I?m able to get them to work when I connect one of the devices at a time to the KMD150. When I try to share the signal between the TruTrak & the Dynon they both show no signal from the KMD150. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Scott RV-7A
N717JR

Hello
Just wondering if anyone has run across this issue. I have a Bendix King KMD150 GPS that I want to feed to two different devices. One is a TruTrak Digitrak and the other is a Dynon ?D10. I?m able to get them to work when I connect one of the devices at a time to the KMD150. When I try to share the signal between the TruTrak & the Dynon they both show no signal from the KMD150. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Scott RV-7A
N717JR

Don't know how to help ... other than we did excatly that with our setup and worked fine.

What method did you use to make the connections to your two other devices? I tried just splicing all three wire feeds together.

Thanks
Scott

Back