What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Got a dorm room available (7-21-7/25) for Airventure 2024?

jclark

Well Known Member
Benefactor
Unforseen circumstances changed all my INITIAL plans for flying in and camping and now WEATHER is problematic in my area for the next 3-4 days.

So ... anybody need to CANCEL/OFFER UP their dorm room due to the same weather issue?
(If so, send me a private message.)

I am looking into a commercial flight ($$$$$$$$$).

THANKS!!

Unforseen circumstances changed all my INITIAL plans for flying in and camping and now WEATHER is problematic in my area for the next 3-4 days.

So ... anybody need to CANCEL/OFFER UP their dorm room due to the same weather issue?
(If so, send me a private message.)

I am looking into a commercial flight ($$$$$$$$$).

THANKS!!
I canceled my AC room LAST weekend by email and follow up by leaving them a phone message. Had I known I would have given it to you. I gave my wristband away to a local EAA chapter member. We used to have each others iPhone numbers and we could have talked if your number has not changed.

You should check into if you can transfer dorm rooms. I know some of them, maybe all, require ID that matches the reservation to check in. Just beware or you may end up not having a room you thought.

I canceled my AC room LAST weekend by email and follow up by leaving them a phone message. Had I known I would have given it to you. I gave my wristband away to a local EAA chapter member. We used to have each others iPhone numbers and we could have talked if your number has not changed.
Thanks.

I plan to call today to see if there are any openings. I know that it is a long shot as they have a waiting list.

Sometimes ... "Life Happens."

James,
I have a motel room with two beds in Appleton. You are more than welcome to bunk with me. I also have a rental car for the whole week. Just let me know when you arrive in MKE and I’ll pick you up.
Steve Ashby
404-310-5128

James,
I have a motel room with two beds in Appleton. You are more than welcome to bunk with me. I also have a rental car for the whole week. Just let me know when you arrive in MKE and I’ll pick you up.
Steve Ashby
404-310-5128
Awesome!!!

Back