What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Getting ready for a new adventure

Ueli N

Patron
I have been thinking about this for a while, bought some tools, built some
tables, made some room in the garage.
Next is the ordering of the first kit for an RV 12.
Would like to know if there are any RV 12 builders in my neck of the woods.
It would be comforting since I am a new builder.

I live in Blaine WA

Ueli

Check here

Ueli

You can go to the VAF "Home" page & find the RV White Pages on the left side. Then you can find, by model, who might be building a 12 in your area.

Of course, a builder would have had to send their info to Doug for it to be listed.

Good luck

Welcome to the fun. Building a -12 is a lot of fun and not as difficult as the other models. It's a good airplane for a first-time builder. Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks guys for the encouragement, I am sure glad to have you out there
willing to help when needed.

Ueli

Congrats on the decision. I started just a month ago, but am definitely all in now.

The homeBuiltHelp dot com videos are very helpful and this forum is key!

I'll second the video's. Every now and then there's a diff but no biggie. I've broken them down into smaller chunks by page. It makes it a lot easier to find what you need and preview what you're going to do before going out to work.

There's also several websites to check out during the build, the list of 'after pink slip' mods and lots of good support here.

Bob

Hi :)
I agree the HomeBuilHelp DVD's are really great for me, as i am foreigner, an the language of the plans... ;)
keep on going :)
greetings

Back