What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Getting installation manual for Certified Garmin?

claycookiemonster

Well Known Member
Since my GNC 355 does not have an "experimental" version, Garmin does not offer an installation manual, unless I register it with them. When I attempt to do that, Garmin wants the registration number of the aircraft it's installed in. Obviously, since it's not flying yet, I don't have such a number.

What am I missing? I have the unit and the wiring harness, and I could probably install it with that, but I'd like the official installation instructions. How do I get there?

GNC 355 IM

Since my GNC 355 does not have an "experimental" version, Garmin does not offer an installation manual, unless I register it with them. When I attempt to do that, Garmin wants the registration number of the aircraft it's installed in. Obviously, since it's not flying yet, I don't have such a number.

What am I missing? I have the unit and the wiring harness, and I could probably install it with that, but I'd like the official installation instructions. How do I get there?

Hey Clay,

Just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We will send you a copy of the most recent revision of the installation documentation.

Thanks,

Justin

Back