What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin 430W for outright sale. 4150.00 , New Tray Backplate and connectors Available

HatzCB1

I'm New Here
Sponsor
Nice clean Garmin GNS430W removed for trade in for Avidyne. Tray not included, but I have a brand new tray, backplate and all connectors if needed for an additional 500.00 . The tray , backplate and connectors are brand new in box. Shipping is 60.00 USPS including insurance. I will include the tray with this shipping price if needed and bought together. Unit can also be seen and picked up in Socal at Able Air at KWHP.

Avidyne 440s , 540 and 550 also available at discounted prices, trade in for Garmin or outright purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpeg
    IMG_1562.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1561.jpeg
    IMG_1561.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1560.jpeg
    IMG_1560.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
No problem Doug, the buyer can view and see the actual unit at my FBO in Socal, Able Air, they are at KWHP, where I base my planes, before making any monetary commitments , I realize there are many scammers out there and due diligence is required , so I'll be happy to Zoom, FT or Teams anyone who is interested , for any of the products listed. I have been in the business for over 30 years, and my company has been supporting Van's AC since they were in N.Plains OR.

Thank you sir! Appreciate you being willing to do FaceTime or zoom and or have the unit in person. I hope you get some people interested in it.

Just FYI for those not in the know......a 430 for sale online is VERY common among scammers.

Thank you sir! Appreciate you being willing to do FaceTime or zoom and or have the unit in person. I hope you get some people interested in it.

Just FYI for those not in the know......a 430 for sale online is VERY common among scammers.
Thanks Doug, I should have taken photos of the SN and MODs , which I can do tomorrow . Just an FYI, these 430s and 530s that are coming up , are all trade ins for new IFD440 and 540/550s that are listed on Barnstormers as well, these are going through Able Air though. I'm just trying to help Able Air, he had asked me if I could spread the word here since I own an RV-8, he asked if I could post here, but I had no account , which is why I have New account shown as I just signed up , but I'm as old and ancient in this industry as you can get ..

Back