What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gainesville, GA

Strasnuts

Well Known Member
Any builders around Gainesville, GA

Anyone around Gainesville, GA area building an RV? I am out here for a couple of days on a trip for work. Be happy to help work on a project or just visit if you don't want me touching anything.

Last edited:
I'm about 20 miles south of Gainsville, GA in Suwanee. Building a RV-10. working on the fueltanks right now if you want to stop by always looking for advice and pointers from someone who has done it before...... just wish I was working on the doors right now :)
I have children, so I only get to work on it after they go to bed, usually work almost every night from 9:00-10:00 pm. You can contact me at [email protected] or 678-436-8013.

Bill

I'm 60 miles from Gainesville in Marietta. Working from home tomorrow so you're welcome to drop by any time if you care to and the drive isnt too far.

Bill, I'll have to come check out your build sometime since we're so close. We're on doors now.. please dont wish that upon yourself :D

leaving tomorrow...bummer

Brian,

I would love to come and see your project, especially because you are on the doors! I just don't have enough time. I was supposed to be here another day but have to leave tomorrow. I stopped by Bill's place and helped buck a few rivets on the tanks. First time I didn't get proseal all over me?? Bill is a lot cleaner than I was. Maybe wearing gloves does help. :rolleyes:

Back