What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X panel start

Guilhermepilot

Well Known Member
Planning to install single screen with all integraded eis stuffs, and A back up lead acid sealed 6amp batery, including autopilot, seems better and cheaper than buyng a separated engine monitor, my kit should be arriving in 15 days, so I will buy a pannel, cut and start working on my lay out, someone has those number for cutting my instrument pannel 7A slider

Thanks
RV7A
G3X single screen eis
Titan IOX 370 9.1 comming soon
Catto 3 blade will be ordered soon

Go to Garmin's website under sport aviation/ G3X/ downloads, they have a panel cutout PDF you can download.
Good luck!

I think you want the panel cutout dimensions. If you have downloaded the G3X Installation Manual, look on page B-9 and B-10 of Appendix B. As previously mentioned, you can go to the Garmin site to download this manual if you haven't done so already. Hope this helps!

If you can use AutoCAD, you can download a CAD drawing of the blank panel from Van's website, under Public Downloads. I don't recall the exact link, but you should be able to find on the site. I just did it yesterday, after someone else on VAF told me about it.

Back