What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Manual

60av8tor

Well Known Member
Anyone have trouble downloading the G3X installation manual to their iPad?
It downloads about 90% and then gives an error message and reloads the page only to repeat the error. I thought it was a temporary issue, but it has been months now. I can download other pdfs including other Garmin documents...:confused:

Thanks, Mike. I don't really need at this point, as you know. I've been trying to download it for a while to begin thinking about wire runs, but always get the error message. Haven't tried for some time until I saw Walt's post about the latest revision. I tried the latest version, but still get the same error. May be something with my iPad. Weird - I can download all the other docs on their site just not the install manual.

Worked for me. I also have a printed color copy that you are welcome to use.

Works for me as well on an iPad Air2, latest OS release

I usually find the link in Safari, then open in "Good Reader" which is an aftermarket app that I use for PDF files.

Works for me as well on an iPad Air2, latest OS release

I usually find the link in Safari, then open in "Good Reader" which is an aftermarket app that I use for PDF files.

Thanks, James! I've used GoodReader for years but never new you could open the URL from within the program:eek:. This did the trick!

I downloaded it a couple of tims onto my iPad (different versions). I use iBooks to view it.

Back