What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuselage steps

jlfernan

Well Known Member
I'm going to be moving my fuse from my tiny one car garage to a two and one half car garage in a few days. I'm going to be making something to support the fuse in the truck but unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment and I need to know how far the steps hang below the fuse. I'm trying to get the materials I need ahead of time. Thanks.

jlfernan said:
I'm going to be moving my fuse from my tiny one car garage to a two and one half car garage in a few days. I'm going to be making something to support the fuse in the truck but unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment and I need to know how far the steps hang below the fuse. I'm trying to get the materials I need ahead of time. Thanks.
Jorge:

Look into building something like this roll around fuselage stand. (You will have to click on the link once the page opens up or scroll down to it.)

It will come in very handy as you move forward. In addition, you can use it to level the fuselage for when you fit the wings.

Good luck with the move!

Back