What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuel hose questions

Rivethead

Well Known Member
I have drawing OP32 which depicts the fuel line routing on the engine for an IO-360 7. I have never seen, in my collection of drawings, one for for an IO-360 7-A. Is there a drawing specifically for a IO-360 7-A and what is it's number? Next question: I have hose number VA136 that when installed between the fuel pump and fuel servo fits but runs very close to the oil sump and doesn't play all that nicely with the engine mount. What I'm wondering is, is this the correct hose for the 7-A and it just doesn't matter that it's such a close fit or is there a slightly longer correct hose and I was just supplied incorrectly?

I think a lot depends on what engine model you have. I've ordered some of those stock hoses (and cables) depicted on those OP drawings. I have a TMX IO-360 and they're worthless. The fuel line that came with the engine doesn't even fit. My goal for the winter is to learn how to make hoses and make my own.

Back