What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: Used Pneumatic Cleco Installation Tool Kit - Only 10 Available

BrownTool

SOLD OUT - We are completely SOLD OUT of this used tool, there are no more available. THANKS to the 10 people that took advantage of this offer!

Hi All,

We have been doing some warehouse cleaning over the last few days, and I came across a small crate of tools I bought at an auction when Boeing closed their facility in Melbourne, Arkansas a few years ago. (Yes, these have been sitting in a crate in the back of our warehouse for the last three years!).

I have just loaded these on our web site under the surplus tools section and as promised, I am letting the VAF community know about these first. I only have 10 kits available, so when they are gone, they are gone forever. "New", this kit costs over $500:eek:! We are offering the completely servicable used kits for only $89.50.

The link to the page on our website is here:
http://www.browntool.com/Default.aspx?tabid=255&CategoryID=422&List=1&Level=a&ProductID=2673

Check it out and if you want one, either place your order on the web site, or give us a call at 1-800-587-3883. I suspect that we will sell out of these rather quickly. While you are on our web site, you can also check out the selection of "overstock" DOTCO Die Grinders that we have posted - we made a special buy with the factory and have some great deals on DOTCO Die grinders.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
2536 SE 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

1-800-587-3883
Local 405-688-6888
www.browntool.com
michael "AT" browntool.com

Last edited:
Five out of the 10 have been sold - only FIVE left!

Hi All,

As of this morning, five of the Used / Surplus Daniels Pneumatic Cleco Tools have been sold. This means that we only have five more left to find homes for.

If you are in need of a pneumatic cleco tool, this is an excellent opportunity to get a very well made, high quality tool at a fraction of its original cost.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Michael Brown
1-800-587-3883
Michael "AT" Browntool.com

SOLD OUT - No More Available

Thanks to the 10 people who took advantage of this surplus offer. We are completely sold out of this tool.

Though we do not have any more of the used tool available, we do have plenty of our standard new Pneumatic Cleco Tools available. You can see them on our website here:

http://www.browntool.com/Default.aspx?tabid=255&txtSearch=bat-109&productid=2507

Thanks again!

Michael Brown
1-800-587-3883
www.browntool.com
Michael "AT" BrownTool.com

giggle :)

either i just got the last one or i'll be getting a "dear danny" email right quick.

very nice.

Danny, you beat the buzzer.

Dear Danny,:)

You did indeed score the last Cleco Gun Kit. it is shipping out today.

I do have bits and pieces from six of these kits left, as I have spare time, I will try to get in the shop and see if I can piece together a couple more kits. If anyone would like to get in line for one of these (I suspect I will be able to piece together 2 or 3 kits), send me an e-mail to:
Michael "AT" BrownTool.com with your contact information and I will try to get in the shop tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Michael Brown
1-800-587-3883
www.browntool.com
Michael "AT" BrownTool.com

Back