What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS RV6 Cleaveland seats

Flightmonster

I'm New Here
Used RV6 Cleaveland cloth seats. Items included: Upper and lower seat cushons (for 4 point harness), bolsters, wedges,armrest and stick boots. All matching and in good condition with minor wear on pilot's lower cushon. I changed to a 5 point harness while upgrading my pannel. Bringing items to OSH if you'd like to see/pickup there. Will be there 18th through the 25th. $425 shipping included US only.
More info/pics available via PM.

Attachments

• 20220718_204231.jpg
    20220718_204231.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
Used RV6 Cleaveland cloth seats. Items included: Upper and lower seat cushons (for 4 point harness), bolsters, wedges,armrest and stick boots. All matching and in good condition with minor wear on pilot's lower cushon. I changed to a 5 point harness while upgrading my pannel. Bringing items to OSH if you'd like to see/pickup there. Will be there 18th through the 25th. $425 shipping included US only.
More info/pics available via PM.
Any idea if these will fit an rv7?

I did a quick forum search and spoke to a mulitple rv builder. Some post stated they were interchangeable. It appears they are the same width. The seatpan maybe lower in a 7. I'm not a builder or RV expert, just a flyer. Happy to provide measurements when I arrive at OSH.

Back