What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: RV-7A QB Fuselage & Wings, plus emp.

rvrider

I'm selling my RV-7A QB wings (completed) and fuselage (not completed), as well as the empennage (the HS, VS, and rudder are built, the elevator is not started). The kit should easily meet the 51% rule in its? current state of build.

Only the seatbacks on the fuselage are complete. The rudder pedal positions are drilled (3 locations) and the rudder pedals were fabricated (left side only). Any options that are not included in the list below can be added, such as right rudder pedals/brakes and motorized aileron trim.

Included in the ?package deal? price:
? QB wings and fuselage set (bought from Vans Aircraft, I?m the only owner)
? Empennage (elevator not started)
? LN SYS6 position and strobe light kit (wing wiring installed)
? 2 Step kits
? 4 CA BAGGAGE TIE Down kits
? Electric elevator trim
? Manual aileron trim
? Pre-punched panel
? Preview plans
? Duckworks leading edge landing lights RECTANGULAR: LL DW-01 & LL DW-09 (installed)
? Advanced Systems AoA A Kit installed ? can choose between Pro or Sport System later
? Drawings and hardware are organized and ready to inventory for the lucky buyer

Package deal (everything listed) = $21,750 OBRO. Plus you get a few hundred hours of free labor and the website log and photos. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jgburns/RV-7A_main.html

If you purchase and pick up the "package deal" kit before Christmas you get my entire collection of extra AN hardware as a Christmas present! This includes AL angles, small pieces of Alcad sheets in various thickness, AN hardware [bolts, washers, nuts, flush and cherry rivets], a BUNCH of DG cushioned clamps, nutplates, grommets, and some misc. stuff. I?ll even include the organizer. I think the value of this stuff is between $400 and $500 (I don't have all the receipts and I've used some on the kit).

The kit is in great shape and it?s all in one place, not scattered across multiple locations. It's already been inspected by a third party, so you can do a little pre-buy inquiry.

I?ll consider the sale of the aircraft tools for 10% off the current Avery prices. However, I?ll only discuss this to the "package deal" kit buyer after a deposit on the kit is made. Otherwise, please do not inquire.

Terms of the Sale: The project will not leave my garage until ?money? is in my hand or the last step required to release escrow funds is that the shipping company takes possession (or bill of sale is signed if the buyer picks up the kit). ?Money? does not include cash, but may include a certified check, a cashier?s check, or an electronic transfer provided details are agreed upon in advance. The buyer must sign a standard liability waiver prior to the sale.

Last edited:
Back