What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS - Lightspeed ZULU 2 Headsets

rv6rick

Well Known Member
2 sets of Zulu 2 Bluetooth headsets with GA plugs.

Set #1 (primary):
- has new ear pads (put them on just now)
- new mic muff
- head pad functions fine but could use replacement ($20 on line)
- GA plug lead wires to the battery box were pinched and have been spiral wrapped (see pics)

Set #2 (passenger):
- ear pads aren’t brand new but I can’t tell the difference next to the new ones
- good mic muff

Both headsets show wear on a couple of the strain reliefs (see pics)

Both headsets have the ‘auto on’ feature, meaning they come on as soon as audio panel has power.

Each headset has its own Lightspeed clamshell carry case.

Both headsets function as they should with great ANR and spectacular Bluetooth stereo and have been in my personal RV until yesterday. If I were going to keep them I’m sure I’d get many years of flying with them just like they are.

I called Lightspeed yesterday. They will ‘recondition’ these headsets for $200 each….new cables/jacks, battery control box, ear pads, head pads, mic muff, strain relief, full electronics check out, etc. etc.

Lightspeed also offers $300/set trade in on these headsets.

I’ve debated on selling these 'as is' or sending them back to LS for a complete redo and then selling them (more $$)….and in the end decided to see if someone else wanted to save some money.

I’d like to sell these as a set, $600 for the pair plus shipping (US only), which is the same as the Lightspeed trade-in.

Any questions call or text me at:

740/350/5188

Rick at the Chesapeake Bay

IMG_5963.jpeg
IMG_5964.jpeg
IMG_5965.jpeg
IMG_5966.jpeg
IMG_5967.jpeg
IMG_5968.jpeg
IMG_5969.jpeg
IMG_5970.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg
IMG_5973.jpeg

Last edited:
2 sets of Zulu 2 Bluetooth headsets with GA plugs.

Set #1 (primary):
- has new ear pads (put them on just now)
- new mic muff
- GA plug lead wires to the battery box were pinched and have been spiral wrapped (see pics)

Set #2 (passenger):
- ear pads aren’t brand new but I can’t tell the difference next to the new ones
- good mic muff

Both headsets show wear on a couple of the strain reliefs (see pics)

Both headsets have the ‘auto on’ feature, meaning they come on as soon as audio panel has power.

Each headset has its own Lightspeed clamshell carry case.

Both headsets function as they should with great ANR and spectacular Bluetooth stereo and have been in my personal RV until yesterday. If I were going to keep them I’m sure I’d get many years of flying with them just like they are.

I called Lightspeed yesterday. They will ‘recondition’ these headsets for $200 each….new cables/jacks, battery control box, ear pads, head pads, mic muff, strain relief, full electronics check out, etc. etc.

Lightspeed also offers $300/set trade in on these headsets.

I’ve debated on selling these 'as is' or sending them back to LS for a complete redo and then selling them (more $$)….and in the end decided to see if someone else wanted to save some money.

I’d like to sell these as a set, $600 for the pair plus shipping (US only), which is the same as the Lightspeed trade-in.

Any questions call or text me at:

740/350/5188

Rick at the Chesapeake Bay

View attachment 59454View attachment 59455View attachment 59456View attachment 59457View attachment 59458View attachment 59459View attachment 59460View attachment 59461View attachment 59462View attachment 59463
I will take the other one if you still have it .mike

Back