What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Freight Dog

TSwezey

Well Known Member
The RV-10 can haul a whole bunch of stuff. I had to pick my son up at Georgia Tech yesterday where he has accumulated 2.5 years worth of stuff. He is heading over to Europe for study abroad for the next year and a half so everything had to come home. We showed up at Signature at PDK(Atlanta) with the courtesy car stuffed. It took two carts to haul the stuff out to the plane. The people at Signature were looking at me like I was crazy when I told them all the stuff was going in my plane. All that stuff in that little plane! Well the RV-10 swallowed it all without a single burp. You could still see the top of the rear seats though. When hurricane relief time comes this will be one of the planes of choice.

z02oo.jpg

The RV-10's little brother ain't too bad either.

That's pretty neat about the -10 and your son's adventures. There's not too many chicks at GaTech, so I can understand him going somewhere else to study a broad. :D Kidding aside, what a great adventure for him.

I was amazed at how much junk I crammed into my dash-seven going to Osh, and I've even had a smoke tank and an oxygen tank in the back taking up a chunk of room.

web.jpg

Wow! That's alot of stuff for a two seater!

There were plenty of good looking girls at Tech but tons more at Georgia!

There were plenty of good looking girls at Tech but tons more at Georgia!

It's not hard to find girls in downtown Atlanta - no need to drive to U(sic)GA. ;) Go Jackets!
Ah - the days when you could move in one trip in a 2-door car (or airplane)! Try that now. Our collections of junk seem to always swell to fit our available storage space.

RV-10 Caravan

The belly pod attaches in 30 seconds to provides an extra 25 cubic feet of cargo space near the CG. It comes off in 30 seconds when I'm done hauling stuff. It's perfect for skis, bicycles, camping gear, fishing poles, 8ft 2x4s, ladders, etc. Just toss in some fiberglass craddles and it becomes a motorcycle carrier too.

IMG_4629small.jpg
IMG_4905s.jpg

IMG_4622S.jpg
IMG_5533s.jpg
IMG_4742s.jpg

Now if only there was a belly-pod for the 9 and golf clubs...you 10 folks have it made!

Back