What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Freakin' Awesome!

Louise Hose

Well Known Member
Paul just sent me a photo of today's Sun'n'Fun Today. Makes a mom proud! Wish I could be there to bask in Tsamsiyu's glory.

Sun%2527n%2527Fun.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't find the newspaper on the web. Maybe someone else knows how to find it.

Even better in person

I got to see it yesterday, even more incredible in person. You do not need a "do not touch" sign on this one. Just a beware of Tsamsiyu sign would do. Could not find Paul and had to leave before his appearance in the Kitplanes booth. Maybe at Oshkosh.

Congrats! Bring it to the Reno Air Races!

Well, probably not at the Races during the event but Tsam will be living nearby very soon. :D (Unfortunately, sooner than me. :mad:) Afterall, the Ikrans are mountain creatures....not coastal animals.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get together with more folks at the airplane the last few days - duty calls, and I have been busy around the show. But I have really enjoyed chatting with the people that have caught me out there. My plan is to head back to Houston in the next good weather window - maybe tomorrow, maybe Saturday. If I am here another full day, maybe Tsam and I can catch a few more folks!

Paul

I kept that issue!

You know that reminds me... Ben's 12-year old nephew came with the family to Oshkosh last year. At the end of the week, when I asked him his opinion of the coolest thing at the show, he thought for about half a second before saying "The AVATAR plane!"

I think that's another pretty good indication of FREAKIN AWESOME! :D

You know that reminds me... Ben's 12-year old nephew came with the family to Oshkosh last year. At the end of the week, when I asked him his opinion of the coolest thing at the show, he thought for about half a second before saying "The AVATAR plane!"

I think that's another pretty good indication of FREAKIN AWESOME! :D

The reactions from many kids do make me smile. :D

Back