What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fort Collins/Loveland Open House

GrayHawk

Well Known Member
On July 10, 2010 9AM-5PM, Fort Collins/Loveland, CO Airport (FNL) is having an open house. This is on Saturday and coincides with a weekend of events with the Collings Foundation B17, B24, P51 visiting, and a 40s USO style hanger dance on Friday night: http://40sflyin.com/ .

I'm coordinating the booth for the local EAA Chapter (515) and am looking for a few good planes in Northern Colorado for static display. I know that all readers of this forum, who are local, may not be on my EAA email list, so am posting here also.

If you have a good plane & wish to show it at the open house, please get in touch with me ASAP.

Thank You,
GH

Last edited:
Fort Collins open house

I would be pleased to display my RV-7 for all or part of the open house...Feel free to contact thru this website or on my cell at 970-227-6830. Les Preston

I would be pleased to display my RV-7 for all or part of the open house...Feel free to contact thru this website or on my cell at 970-227-6830. Les Preston

IIRC yours is one beautiful plane. I'll mark you down and will get in touch with the details soon.

Thanks,
GH

Back