What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Formation Flying NC Area?

Clarkie

Well Known Member
Anybody in the NC/Charlotte area flying formation regularly? The guys at Smoke On Aviationi n Louisville, KY put on an awesome clinic last weekend and now I'm hooked. Looking to fly with guys that are flying to FFI standards.

Raleigh based Bandit Team

Have you looked into the Raleigh based Bandit team? These guys are fantastic local guys and do a lot of events. Also, our region is home to several of the original Team RV gang that started the large group RV formation stuff. Some are VAF members and they may chime in.

Have you looked into the Raleigh based Bandit team? These guys are fantastic local guys and do a lot of events. Also, our region is home to several of the original Team RV gang that started the large group RV formation stuff. Some are VAF members and they may chime in.

Tom,

I flew with Team RV and Team Aerodynamix but have moved on. I'm sending you a private message with a local contact.

TeamRV

Another Lurker

I'm also on old Team RV and Team AeroDynamix oldster. Like Smokey, I've moved on but still play with some guys both old and new to keep my hand in the formation game.

I've PM'd you a contact in your neck of the woods too for you to reach out to. He's still active in your area and will be able to hook you up for some fun. Hope you have as much fun as we did..

7 Ship up to Break.JPG

photo credit Dean Wingard

Back