What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For Sale - GTN 650 and GTN 750's

eaglen92ce

Well Known Member
Patron
I have three GTN's for sale that were just removed from the corporate Pilatus PC12 aircraft I fly for work. We just upgraged two of our fleet to the newer GTN Xi models so we have these three navigators for sale. These were perfessionally installed by Cutter Aviation originally during our ownership of the aircraft and they were also removed by Cutter Aviation about a month ago when we upgraded our aircraft to Xi spec. I have personally flown behind these navigators for the last two plus years. They have all been completely issue free for us. They are in excellent cosmetic condtion as well.

I am located in Chandler (Phoenix Metro) Arizona and have the units at my home. I am happy to FaceTime, Zoom, meet in person, etc. I realize that transactions at this price point require trust and confidence and I will work to make sure we both have it before proceeding. My suggestion if you are seriously interested is to call me and lets talk. I bet we can find a common friend or acquaintance. Aviation and RVs are a fairly small community.

All three units include the complete new installation kits that came with the Xi navigators that we replaced these with (see pictures). They do not include the GPS antenna or the data cards, which were not required for our upgrade.

Please give me a call if you are interested. Bill York 602 677 1377 cell.

GTN 650 - S/N 1Z8028546 - Price $8700

GTN650 Tray And Install Kit.jpg
IMG_1440.jpg
IMG_1439.jpg

GTN 750 #1 - S/N 1ZA012711 - Price $11,500

IMG_1447.jpg
IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg

GTN 750 #2 - S/N 1ZA024524 - Price $11,500

IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1455.jpg
IMG_1456.jpg