What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For Sale GNS430WAAS Used in perfect condition $4000 obo

T-Tayl367

I'm New Here
Sponsor
Will ship from KFFC, Georgia 678.464.9737
Includes: As Pictured…
-GNS430WAAS
-Brand New GPS antenna (came with GTN650Xi)
-Garmin Card Reader, plus (1)Nav and (1)Terrain data cards
-Original avionics rack with serial ports

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 58
The Airplane was certified (RV-9A N558PP) in 2014. The 430 was installed during the build a few years prior to 2014. I‘m not certain beyond that. 2011 is the last year they were produced from what I understan…

Will you allow a SteinAir inspection, my dime?
Hello…
SteinAir removed it from my aircraft when they installed the GTN650. I was just at their location in Faribault last Thursday taking delivery of our completed upgrade. You could call and ask Stein and if he thinks it needs inspection he will tell you.

Hello…
SteinAir removed it from my aircraft when they installed the GTN650. I was just at their location in Faribault last Thursday taking delivery of our completed upgrade. You could call and ask Stein and if he thinks it needs inspection he will tell you.
Will you allow a SteinAir inspection, my dime?
I just spoke to Stein himself. He said he’d be glad to speak with you, and it is good to go without an inspection. But call and talk to him if you would like to.

Pro Tip:
Expect the seller to FaceTime or Zoom holding the item. Second flag up is it's new account, but 'Sponsor' badge means they paid a donation (thank you!). So shields up a little and buyer be a little beware. If it's all on the up and up it will most likely sell no problemo.

Doug

PS: Why I talk like I do:

Last edited:
Pro Tip:
Expect the seller to FaceTime or Zoom holding the item. Second flag up is it's new account, but 'Sponsor' badge means they paid a donation (thank you!). So shields up a little and buyer be a little beware. If it's all on the up and up it will most likely sell no problemo.

Doug

PS: Why I talk like I do:
Hello DeltaRomeo,
Thanks for the pro tip!!
I‘ve included my phone number in my post so any interested party would be able to contact me. The GNS430W is currently in my home office and I’d be more than willing to Facetime anyone. Stein, from SteinAir, was the original installer of that GNS430 and when I recently had my panel upgraded, SteinAir again completed the install of my new panel. His techs carefully removed and boxed it up at my request and Stein gave me an idea of a reasonable price of what I should expect for it. I spoke with him again today, and he said it’s priced correctly, and he would be glad to speak with anyone interested in buying it. I appreciate your concern and the pro tip!
Cheers!!
Tom
T-Tayl367

Back