What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For help about Master switch and SlickStart

qinming

I'm New Here
:confused:First,I want to select the Cessna split master switch for my plane,but I couldnot find date how to mount it?Please help me ,or coudle you tell me the Internet site about mounting dimensions.
I think the SlickSTART(S1001) is helpfulfor for ignition by magneto,but I want to know if it's integrant for plane?And I also dont how to wiring it with magneto,Who could help me?
Thanks!

Check out the Aircraft Spruce...

...on-line catalogue. You will be interested in p/n 11-15900 and 11-15910. The first p/n is the split switch, the second p/n is the metal panel mount that the switch snaps into. This mount can accommodate some amount of "slop" in the cut-out dimensions, so you might want to have one in hand before you commit to a panel cut-out dimension.

As for the Slick Start magneto booster, the AeroElectric Connection covers its purpose and how it is wired into the ignition switch.

...on-line catalogue. You will be interested in p/n 11-15900 and 11-15910. The first p/n is the split switch, the second p/n is the metal panel mount that the switch snaps into. This mount can accommodate some amount of "slop" in the cut-out dimensions, so you might want to have one in hand before you commit to a panel cut-out dimension.

As for the Slick Start magneto booster, the AeroElectric Connection covers its purpose and how it is wired into the ignition switch.

Thanks.But I want to know how to mount the split master switch and how to wiring the SlinckStart?Could you give a website ?I cannot find them.:)

Back