What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

flying over wyoming

stamper

Well Known Member
Wyoming is a big state but if anyone is flying close to Dubois Wyoming; which is close to Yellowstone Park. Feel free to stop in and take a look at the rv10 I am building and give advice. I need all I can get. Also if you need a place to stay I do have room at my house and a hanger to put your plane in for the night. Everyone is welcome anytime. (907) 253-7224

I am in Wyoming all winter long tell April then I fly to Alaska to work for the summer. Anytime is good to stop by and stay over if need be.

Been there!

I dropped in there last month to see his project. Spectacular mountain scenery flying in, better have your high DA pants on. Dubois is at 7300'.

Dubois, WY, is my usual stop east/west bound. Almost always the cheapest 100LL around, pump works reliably, and popping over the continental divide at the head of the Wind River valley is an easy way over the Rockies. Now we have another incentive to stop. Build on!

John Siebold

DuBois

What a kind offer! Your town is very cool and if we can visit someday I'll have a good story about visiting there 53 years ago in an old C-120 then going on to Jackson Hole. The departure from DuBois was memorable.......

Great pie

Was through last summer. Ate some strawberry rhubarb pie at a small resturant there. Hard to beat.

Back