What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FlyboyAccessories Z Bucking Bar

jabodine

I purchased one of FlyboyAccessories Z tungsten bucking bars at their Holiday special of $99.00. Shipping was quoted at $14.00. I swallowed hard and made the purchase indicating I would prefer USPS shipment (one of their options) thinking the quoted shipping was quite high.

Within a few days, without any prodding by me, they refunded the difference between their quoted shipping and that of a USPS Flat Rate box ($9.15). Today the bucking bar arrived. Nice, heavy; I am sure it will do the job I bought it for and more.

The invoice had a hand written note from Vince acknowledging the refund and thanking me for my business. This is how business is supposed to be done; honesty without the need for prodding. Rest assured that Vince has made a customer of me.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Yup...

....that Vince is one swell guy :). I've made a few purchases from Vince and he bends over backwards for even the smallest item. Great Guy and he has some neat stuff too. And......he likes us 'Rocket Guys' :D.

Ditto for me

I wish not just airplane businesses were like him, but all. Dave

FlyBoyAccessories

I just purchased some stuff from Vince and I was very impressed. He will be my go to guy if I need anything that he sells.

Wow! Just when I was pulling what's left of my hair out while trying to figure out my 2011 Quickbooks software, this comes along and makes my day.

We don't aim to make money on shipping, so when the software overcharges the shipping costs, we simply refund the difference. (And if it undercharges, we simply eat it.) This applies to foreign orders too.

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I'm happy that you're happy!

Back