What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flightline Interiors

Yes, absolutely. OB used them in my airplane when it was built 10 years ago, and I had Abby make new seats for me 18 months ago (foam had finally flattened and I like their new style seats with the side bolsters. They do an excellent job at a great price.

I love mine. Haven't flown yet but very comfortable sitting on the ground. Good prices, communication and quality.

Flightline did a great job on my interior. She had a pretty long wait list though, so start early.

I highly recommend Flight Line Interiors. I've had mine for about 3 years and it looks great, and very comfortable.

Adding my two cents- my RV-8 seats are exceptionally well made and very comfortable. Top notch product with excellent customer service and communication. And did I mention price? Yes Oregon Aero and Classic Aero are also top notch but about double the price.

IMG-8552.jpg

IMG-8553.jpg

Last edited:
Flightline Interiors Service the Best

Same positive experience with Flightline Interiors here. One of my seats had a seam problem after years of use and Abby at Flightline gladly repaired it, no charge. I highly recommend this company.

+1

Abby did a wonderful job with my RV8 seats, side panel inserts and stick boots. Had a set of seat heaters for bottom and back; Abby had me send them to her so they could be installed while building up the seats. She also added a custom embroidered logo to the top of each seat back. Flying for over 8 years now with no issues. Longest leg has been 4:30 with zero hot spots from the seats. Next aircraft will have FlightLine Interiors seats.

Back