What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Essentials Pilot Shop

rv9aviator

Well Known Member
Does anyone know anything about this company in Phoenix and Chandler AZ?
I started to order an Icom A-24 from them but got spooked when I noticed their phone number had 9 digits instead of 7. I can't find any way to contact them and the yellow pages in Phoenix doesn't list them either. www.flightessentials.net

Jim Wright RV-9A 90919 Wings Arkansas

Last edited:
I don't know about the company, but it's not uncommon for someone to have a phone number like

1-877-PILOTSH

but to list it like

1-877-PILOTSHOP just to make it easier to remember. Dialing the extra 2 numbers is totally irrelavant and won't hurt anything so that's how they list it :)

I bought from them

I bought a couple of items from them and had no problems. Excellent service and fast delivery.

When I dialed the number I got a fax line. They were probably having some phone issues when I called. They did get back to me by E-mail. I guess I just got a little paranoid.

Thanks for the help!
Jim Wright RV-9A 90919

Flight essentials

I live about a mile from there. Never heard of them but I'll check them out tomorrow and report back. They are very close to Stellar airpark where I live. I'm surprised they didn't get into the commercial side of the airport. Then again, they may not be a store front type operation.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

I checked it out

I drove by the address and learned it is a Pak & Ship store near one of my favorite Sports Bars. Probably not unusual since it is obviously an Internet only based business. I'll bet it is operated out of a garage nearby. Next week when more of the locals are back at the airpark, I'll ask around. Somebody's gotta know somebody!!!!

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

Back