What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Five point seat belts

SF-260

I'm New Here
I am about to order belts for my -7 and would like the rotary Cam Lock buckles. Crow Racing has these type for about $144.

Anyonr tried these and if so is there a special size to order or some kind of plan to send him to make specials.

Appreciate any advise.

Get 1/4" bolt-in hardware... which is not standard for them..

Also, may need to lenghten the shoulder harness.. looks like stock size is a bit too short.. .. I am sending mine back for those mods next week.. think I'll have them do 10" extra on shoulder straps.

They are very nice belts. Order the shoulder harness 12" longer and you can also get everything in 2" wide belts if you want. They only advertise 3" belts and shoulder harness on the website. These are great guys, when I sent my harness back to lengthen it they turned it around in a couple of days and there was no charge even for shipping back. A real class place to deal with. Don

5 point seat belts

I got Crow 5 point seat belts and am very happy with them. I got the 2 inch belts ( $122 ) with 50 inches across belt and 1/4 inch hardware/connection holes. My shoulder belts were plenty long enough, but by the time I got through ordering they knew it was for an RV airplane.

Check them out

Tom Lewis

Thanks so much for all your replies, It's great to get the good Gen. from people who know.
I have ordered my belts, looking forward to the next phase... :)

Back