What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight

morsesc

N514ST, RV12 kit number 110 flew today. No issues and I think I'm really going to enjoy this plane. Builders, keep on building!

Rick.

Congrats Rick!!!

N514ST, RV12 kit number 110 flew today. No issues and I think I'm really going to enjoy this plane. Builders, keep on building!

Rick.

As you know, we locals were cheering for you. Especially with yours being our airport's first RV12.

Keep up the discipline, fly the cards and ENJOY!

Is that "RV Grin" that I saw still there? :)

James

Congrats!

Congratulations! I know the awesome feeling you are experiencing. I flew my RV-7A on its maiden flight last Saturday morning. The real fun is just starting! Happy tailwinds!
Kent

Way to go Rick!

You have done a great job and I know you are excited! Wish I had been around to see it. We should be out there on Thursday and hope to see you flying. Congratulations!

And the red is?

I like your red and I'm getting ready to paint my RV-7A. Whose paint and what is the red name/number? Thanks,

Congratulations! I know the feeling well. I still have my RV Grin from last week. Be safe and have fun flying!

Back