What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Firewall forward kit

rcarson

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a list of what is in the firewall forward kit. I am looking for a by the numbers type of list to compare pricing and materials. It is my understanding that the kit supplied by Van is not neccesarily complete and a variety of items must be ordered regardless. So I thought it might be beneficial to see for myself. Any help would be appreciated.

PM me your email address

My -6A build will have the 7A FWF. I received that order and can send you a copy of the FWF packing list for my order. You are correct that you can add/delete specific items. For instance I deleted the exhaust and alternator because I had them already.

Kit Lists

Van's will send you a text file version of specific kit shipping lists on request.

Firewall forward kits are tailored to a specific engine/prop combination; just send them an email asking for a list and let them know horizontal vs vertical induction, H.P., fixed pitch vs constant-speed, etc. for your configuration.

Mike

Back