What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finish Kit

Bob Kibby

Well Known Member
Just received the following e-mail from Van's. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

RV-12 Finish Kit Availability

Dear RV-12 Fuse Kit Builder,

We know many of you have been waiting anxiously for the release of the RV-12 Finish Kit. Thank you for your patience! We expect to start shipping RV-12 Finish Kits early in March and will begin accepting orders on Monday, March 2nd. Orders must be mailed, faxed or emailed to Van’s using an RV-12 Order Form and be accompanied by a 25% deposit. We’ve included a copy of the order form with this letter for your convenience. Please see the attachments for the Order Form PDF and upholstery and seatbelt color options.

As with previous RV-12 subkits, shipping priority will be given to those customers who have already accepted delivery of an RV-12 Fuselage Kit. This shipping priority will be honored for orders taken through March 15th.

Many RV-12 builders have completed their Fuselage Kits and are waiting for a Finish Kit. We’d like to deliver Finish Kits to these builders first and then focus on those who are close to finishing their Fuselage Kits. Please let us know on the order form how far along you are on your Fuselage Kit. We’ll do our best to expedite your kit delivery. Some delivery delays may be inevitable depending on the initial order rate. We’ll do our best to be fair and punctual.

We hope you are enjoying your project and look forward to seeing RV-12s airborne in 2009!

Thanks for your continued interest, support and patience!

Van’s Aircraft, Inc.

For questions please contact [email protected]

Last edited:
Mine is placed

I quickly decided upon seat cover colors, and seat belt colors by holding print-out next to the interior paint I am doing now. A great match available.

They said my order was one of the first, and should ship early march. I AM WAITING BY THE DOOR NOW ! ! ! ! !

John Bender

Anybody have a link to the order form with the new info on it. All I can find is the old one with TBA listed on the "Finishing Kit" .

how did you order

I quickly decided upon seat cover colors, and seat belt colors by holding print-out next to the interior paint I am doing now. A great match available.

They said my order was one of the first, and should ship early march. I AM WAITING BY THE DOOR NOW ! ! ! ! !

John Bender

If according to the email they are accepting orders on March 2nd, how did you place an order so soon? Was this a typo in the email and they are accepting orders now? Thanks. I already sent them the money I just want to get on the list.

Didn't get it

I am finished and they said they would be sending emails with order forms but I didn't get one. Sounds like they did include the order form to the lucky people they contacted. Can anybody email me an order form?

Richard

Back