What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finish Kit Packing List

GrayHawk

Well Known Member
Would anyone have a recent packing list for an RV-6, O360, Slider, finish kit they could scan & send to me. I have several of the parts already & want to get familiar with the contents of the finish kit.

Thanks...

I can email you my RV-6A Finish Kit List Tip Up if you want

Let me know if you could use it. It was for a horizontal intake fuel injected tip up. But, if you can use it I will email you it in word document form. It was from last December.

Let me know if you could use it. It was for a horizontal intake fuel injected tip up. But, if you can use it I will email you it in word document form. It was from last December.

Since it's easy to do, yes, please send it. It should help me in spite of the differences.

Thank you, send to rwc (at) cherryfarm (dot) com

Ask Van's

Hi,

I'm just at the same point on my -9A and I asked Van's by email if they could send me both finish and FWF kits contents so I can delete everything I already have or plan to buy from other sources.
Anne gracefully answered back with packing lists in electronic format so I can directly do it and prepare my order.
I think it's easier than scanning/OCRing another builder's list as it might not be so generic based on his own options.
My 0.02 Euros:)

Hi,

I'm just at the same point on my -9A and I asked Van's by email if they could send me both finish and FWF kits contents so I can delete everything I already have or plan to buy from other sources.
Anne gracefully answered back with packing lists in electronic format so I can directly do it and prepare my order.
I think it's easier than scanning/OCRing another builder's list as it might not be so generic based on his own options.
My 0.02 Euros:)
I agree, but note when I posted the request..... just after Van's closed for the weekend.
I'm impatient I guess! :eek: But Thanks!

Back