What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ferry Pilot Needed Atlanta / Little Rock

JoeSeibert

I'm New Here
Patron
RV-9A located in northern Louisiana at Springhill KSPH south of Little Rock. Need flown to Vic Syracuse’s shop west of Atlanta for a pre-buy at KFFC (Base Leg Aviation).

Aircraft is in excellent condition with up-to-date conditional inspection and no known bugs. VFR GPS linked to Tru Trak autopilot. I have flown this aircraft; zero issues with excellent performance.

Need ferry pilot with RV experience and insured. Please PM me or reply here. Would like to move the aircraft in the next week or so.

Thanks —- Joe

RV-9A located in northern Louisiana at Springhill KSPH south of Little Rock. Need flown to Vic Syracuse’s shop west of Atlanta for a pre-buy at KFFC (Base Leg Aviation).

Aircraft is in excellent condition with up-to-date conditional inspection and no known bugs. VFR GPS linked to Tru Trak autopilot. I have flown this aircraft; zero issues with excellent performance.

Need ferry pilot with RV experience and insured. Please PM me or reply here. Would like to move the aircraft in the next week or so.

Thanks —- Joe
I’m located in south Louisiana with 1200 hours in a 7A. I have the time and ability to ferry your plane for expenses only.

Need ferry pilot with RV experience and insured.

Thanks —- Joe
This is an unusual request. Usually the aircraft owner provides insurance for the aircraft, with the issuing company agreeing to cover the aircraft when flown by a ferry pilot (meeting such and such experience/license standards.). And of course, if the ferry pilot is compensated (cash or other) he needs a commercial license and second class medical.

This is an unusual request. Usually the aircraft owner provides insurance for the aircraft, with the issuing company agreeing to cover the aircraft when flown by a ferry pilot (meeting such and such experience/license standards.). And of course, if the ferry pilot is compensated (cash or other) he needs a commercial license and second class medical.
Thank you for the advice. I'm new to ferry hiring.

If the ferry pilot does it for expenses only with no compensation does that also require commercial?

Back