What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fairings-etc pics ?

aussieflyer1

Well Known Member
Anyone out there with pics of a RV6A with the top and Bottom nose fairings from Fairings-Etc. Did you notice any speed increase.
Thanks

I'm guessing you mean the nose gear leg and upper intersection fairing. I don't know of a lower nose fairing. I have both...along with the wingroot intersection fairings.

Can't tell you about any speed increases as they have always been on.

Haven't figured out how to post a picture to this forum - but send me an address and I'll send a pic direct.....

Fairings-etc

Thanks for your post, and here is my email address.
[email protected]
I ordered the Nose gear fairing from Bob and waiting for it to arrive,. I'm the same can't work out how to post pics either.
Thanks

I'm guessing you mean the nose gear leg and upper intersection fairing. I don't know of a lower nose fairing. I have both...along with the wingroot intersection fairings.

Can't tell you about any speed increases as they have always been on.

Haven't figured out how to post a picture to this forum - but send me an address and I'll send a pic direct.....

Interesting thing about the Fairings etc intersection fairings. I have just finished fitting the fairings to the wheel pants on my 7. I woudn't bother again, make them yourself or maybe try the South African ones. The gear leg to fuse fairings I threw in the bin because they would have required more rework than starting from scratch.:mad:

Fairings-etc

I purchased the SA main upper and Lower gear leg fairings and painting them today. They come ready to install which was nice. I didn't know about Fairings-etc back then but I received my nose and cowl fairing yesterday and they look good and will be on the RV6A by Tuesday. Bob from Fairings-etc is a really nice broke enjoyed chatting with him.

Back