What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Excited!!!

TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Good morning to all! I am Tom Swearengen, of Beaufort, SC. I am excited to be a part of the best forum in aviation! On the advise of my good friend, Lee Logan, Ridgeland, SC F1 Rocket, I decided to become a part of this outstanding group. I fabricate fluidlines for industrial equipment, as well as aircraft. I dont have a plane, or a license for that matter, but it doesnt dampen my love for aviation. Living in Beaufort, near MCAS Beaufort, with its F-18's as well as many other aircraft from the past, I have met many pilots and owners. I would someday like to own my own plane, but I guess until then I'll just have to get rides with Lee in his incredible Rocket!

I fabricated most all of the lines (hoses and rigid tubing) on his rocket, and have built some hoses for others. I can help with some practical advise on teflon hose and rigid tubing, if needed.

Again, its an honor to be apart of the fantastic group!!

Tom Swearengen
Beaufort, SC
No Rv---YET!!

Welcome to VAF, Tom....

...and if you'll come to Ridgeland this Saturday, I'll take you up in my -10 after the race! It's the yellow and silver -10,

Best,

Back