What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engine Shop Recommendation

jmitchell

Well Known Member
Hi all,

I had a good experience with my local Engine Shop: Aerotec Engines Limited (located near Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada) and thought I would pass this on to others looking for an engine builder.

Aerotec was easy to deal with and accommodated me in every way. I?m very happy with the engine and their customer service. They even installed my mount onto the engine at their shop and not only delivered it to me at no charge (they are only 20 minutes away), the production manager helped me install it onto the aircraft! See pics below.

I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a certified or experimental aircraft piston engine.

http://www.aerotecengines.ca/

Engine%20Pic1.JPG

Engine%20Pic2.JPG

Engine%20Pic3.JPG

Cheers.

Jason and his staff built my engine as well...Lyc O 235 L2C. Not an RV. I live in Massachusetts and they delivered it to my hangar as part of the deal. He'll pretty much do that anywhere in New England. Great service and 86 trouble free hours so far. Also does the flight school engines at KPYM..

Back