What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Empennage kit

skydiverlv

Well Known Member
Kit #357 has been delivered! Now if only I can find the time to work on it. Backed out on the 9A due to time constraints (not ready to give up skydiving). Purchased Isham RV tool kit 3 years ago and has been collecting dust since. I just could not get a build out of my mind so went with a 12 which is probably better suited to my needs/desires.

I may end up with the record for longest build time for a 12.

Don't Think So

Kit no 84 just started. ( Been working away in Azerbaijan), Just about every kit has got to be ahead of me!!
Jimski

Kit #357 has been delivered! Now if only I can find the time to work on it. Backed out on the 9A due to time constraints (not ready to give up skydiving). Purchased Isham RV tool kit 3 years ago and has been collecting dust since. I just could not get a build out of my mind so went with a 12 which is probably better suited to my needs/desires.

I may end up with the record for longest build time for a 12.

EXCELlENT!!! You are going to love the kit. The kit and the plans are getting better day by day. Finished mine in about a year. Have a question.......list it here. Many are eager to help. GL!!:)

Back