What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EFII to the rescue

Wiley E

Thank you EFII and Mr. Paisley at Protek Performance! You got me back in the air!

My fuel injected RV7 had been down waiting for a replacement fuel boost pump for almost a month (The second time within a year!). After becoming very frustrated with poor customer service from my previous boost pump supplier, I decided to throw in the towel and find somebody else. I gave Mr. Paisley at EFII a call and within the week, he had a new pump in my hands.

The craftsmanship of the unit looks great. It was easy to retrofit my old mount to this pump due to the multiple threaded mounting holes built into the manifolds. I also installed 2 fuel filters. One on each tank before the fuel selector. I took the fuel line off at the engine and saw about 43gal/hr (open) flow. I reconnected the fuel line to the engine and got 26 psi of fuel pressure. I also noticed that this pump was not as loud as the other pump. I am very happy with my new pump and my choice to go with EFII. So, if you are in the market for a new pump, give these guys a call.

Wiley E
RV7 Flying
Cumming, Ga

Great to see you got it all back together and working, Wiley. Now go smash some bugs.

We've now got 110 hours on the RV-3 (Tsam) with the EFII, and it hasn't missed a lick - really nice unit.

Back