What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Easton Airport Day Chicken Bombing Event

Mugsy

For those of you following our recent exploits involving the bombing of the Easton Maryland (ESN)Airport with rubber chickens, here is a video with some of the highlights. The prelude is a brief nostalgic tribute to some famous and some not so famous attack/dive bomber aircraft. Before I jumped into the plane for the event, I handed my wife Jane a camcorder and told here to capture every magical moment!. Cinematography is not one of her high end skills (she does have many others) but we did manage to get a few good shots put together with editing. It looked like a scene from "Tora Tora Tora" for a while when the entire flight was up.

The rubber chicken launchers were a real challenge but work well once you get the bugs worked out. Who knows, maybe these will become a standard accessory on RVs one day.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYVn8WwYZk&feature=youtu.be

Bruce Mugsy Raymond

Mugsy, looked like a really fun day...lots of cool planes. Can you tell us more about the rubber chicken cannons? I want one!! :) For the fun, of course, but it looks like it could be a SAR tool too (radio or message drop to a SAR target...no way to do it from an RV at the moment...think it'd work?

If not, there's always rubber chickens that need slinging at RV hangar slabs in Dayton, NV! :D

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited:
Back