What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

E-Mail List

Raymond

I'm New Here
Hello everyone,

My name is Raymond from Taos, New Mexico. My Uncle and I are planning to build an RV-7A.

We are wondering if there is an E-Mail List to Subcribe to for builders help???

I look forward to talking and meeting you all about our build.

Hey Raymond!

Danny is right, if you're looking strictly for e-mail then Matt Dralle's 'RVList' would not be a bad choice.

Six months ago I would also have recommended my VansAirForce Yahoo Group (or one of the several RV yahoo groups I started about three years ago), but since I got these forums online (1/1/05) I'm pushing them as I think they are an improvement (the looooonnnnggg term plan is to someday phase out my Yahoo Groups).

Current VansAirForceFORUMS Stats:
  • 22,000+ page views daily
  • 3,500+ unique visitors daily
  • 20-50 people online at all times
The ability to insert images into a message (example) and perform complex searches (ex: Danny King Tip Tanks) are two more of the forum's strong points.

But of even more importance is that you live in a great ski town (Taos)! What time would be good for you for us to show up this Winter in our RVs? ;) I (and several friends with RVs) live about 3hrs away in Dallas, TX. Last Winter Danny King and I flew out to Angle Fire (story). Note the ability to insert hyperlinks in these messages...

We want to do Taos next! Let's keep in touch - maybe you can do a few runs w/us.

Best always,

Last edited:
thanks Doug

I agree taos is awesome snow skiing, neat art town.. been a few years
since Ive been there.. but I loved slopes..

one day I will finnish this airplane and get out of corpus christi :)

Danny..
maybe by christmas..

Visiting Taos

Hello, and good day to you guys. I am Raymond's Uncle Joe.

I am glad to hear some of you would like to fly to Taos. I work for the Town Of Taos, as the Airport Facilities Manager, and having any of you at our airport would be great.

I noticed Ray didn't respond to this thread as to a date that would be good to visit. I have had him quite busy in the past month...............Any date is Good...........Skiing is best after November, but you probably know this.

Make sure to ask for me once you get to "SKX", I will make sure you are treated well.

Talk with you all later,

Back