What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon upgrade to D1100: ADS-B "in" offline

hevansrv7a

Well Known Member
Last year I accepted the offer from Dynon to upgrade to the D1100 from my original D1000. They assured me it was completely plug compatible. My "12" was built in 2013.

It all went very well but the screen now reports "ADSB IN OFFLINE". I've been working with Dynon tech support every since and still can't get it to work right. The 470 version ADSB IN box is correctly installed and even reports (in serial port setup) that it's working well and receiving non-traffic information. I can see non-traffic information in all the right places including the Map page. But I can't get the traffic info. I was seeing traffic info just fine before the swap.

I could write a short book on all the things that I've tried already, with good cooperation from Dynon. But we have tried many things with no fix yet.

Please prioritize your responses so that if you have experienced something like this I will see it first. I know many of you will have suggestions also but then I'd have to either ignore them or explain that I'd already tried them.
I really only want to hear from someone with a same or similar problem.IMG_8155.JPGIMG_8284.jpegIMG_8282.jpegIMG_8245.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8245.jpeg
    IMG_8245.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Back