What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon - No Com

mikemalone

I'm presently installing my Dynon avionics; 2 x HDX 1100 displays, T8 Radio, Intercom-2S, Radio Panel and GPS. I can't seem to be able to select COM Radio from the MENU Button 6. When I select MENU, I can see Transponder, Timer, PFD Tools, Engine Tools, Map Layer, User Waypoints, Map Setup and Maintenance Log, but no COM Radio. What might be the problem here? Also, nothing appears in the COM enunciation area on the Top Bar. Might the problem be that I haven?t fitted the Radio aerial yet. Any help much appreciated.

Having just setup mine 2 things.

Did the Dynon find the com radio on the network?

In the setup menu the com radio is actually down below, so you have to turn the right knob to scroll to the bottom to get to the com radio settings.

Setup

What Jeff eluded to was to go to setup, com radio setup, and make sure to select the com radio panel to be displayed. It should have it listed as one of the selections by the serial number of the panel. If you need help, give me a call. 425-402-0433

Back