What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Download - Revisited

Peterk

Well Known Member
Okay....I tried it today following all the great directions from Vern, Larry and Scott. The Dynon program opened the Van's key, it read my equip and listed everything by serial number, servos and all. I told it to download the new 5.3 and it said, "files corrupted, no servos detected". Contact Van's etc. Where did I go wrong....arrrgggg. Guess I'll call Dynon on Monday.

I know the answer to this question!

Ever since I posted on a continuing thread a couple of weeks ago (see: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=57384) I have been researching this problem. I have been in touch with Dynon Tech support Via Mike Huff and Also Via Rian at Vans. Mike was able to duplicate our problem on the bench. So it is now a know glitch on Dynon's side. It has to do with those locked settings but they are not sure what the problem is. Most likely if you dont have a AP74 autopilot you will not encounter the problem. The case number is 47373. They are working on it. Will let everybody know when they have it figured out. So for now stick with Ver 5.1 on the software. Also on another note you cannot access the sub menu for internal Data logging on the Dynon. It is turned on and I don't know what it is set at. It is part of the Locked setting. John
PS: Monday is a holiday so Dynon will probable be closed.

Thanks! I didn't remember seeing all that in the earlier thread. Now I don't feel like the lone ranger. I know Mike at Dynon from earlier conversations and he's always been very helpful so I'm sure he will work this one out as well. Thanks again. Guess I'll call on Tuesday!

Back