What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DYNON D6 Backup Battery with a FREE DYNON D6 indicator. - SOLD

GalinHdz

Well Known Member
I just replaced my DYNON D6 indicator with a GARMIN G5. I bought this DYNON backup battery last year but I no longer need it. So I am selling the battery for $200 OBO and this includes shipping, my old DYNON D6, an external magnetometer and wiring harness for free. The D6 is not working, that is why I replaced it, so you will have to send it to DYNON for repair. Repairing the D6 should not be very expensive and the battery is almost new. The battery alone costs $190, plus shipping, at ACS.

PM if interested.
D6 Equipment E.jpg
D6 Equipment A.jpg
D6 Equipment B.jpg
D6 Equipment C.jpg
D6 Equipment D.jpg

Last edited:
I just replaced my DYNON D6 indicator with a GARMIN G5. I bought this DYNON backup battery last year but I no longer need it. So I am selling the battery for $200 and this includes my old DYNON D6 with external magnetometer and wiring harness for free. The D6 is not working, that is why I replaced it, so you will have to send it to DYNON for repair. Repairing the D6 should not be very expensive and the battery is almost new. The battery alone costs $190, plus shipping, at ACS.

PM if interested.
Sorry,

The D6 has reached it service life, and Dynon can not repair them anymore. The D-10 also is not repairable either. The D10A is still repairable as of this date.

Good luck.

Sorry,

The D6 has reached it service life, and Dynon can not repair them anymore. The D-10 also is not repairable either. The D10A is still repairable as of this date.

Good luck.
Interesting. I asked the DYNON rep at Oshkosh back in July and he told me they were still repairing them but not for much longer. Either way you still get a good battery, magnetometer and harness.

Interesting. I asked the DYNON rep at Oshkosh back in July and he told me they were still repairing them but not for much longer. Either way you still get a good battery, magnetometer and harness.
Sorry,

I am a dealer, and a couple of years ago, a friend gave me a D10, and it has a warmup problem, and I called Dynon, and they said no go on repairing the D6 and D10. They will still be available to repair the D10A, but didn’t expect that to last longer. Maybe the rep thought you were talking about the D10A. Anyway, good luck.

That battery would still work with other currently supported Dynon products, so maybe a revised price will seal a deal with somebody?

Sorry,

I am a dealer, and a couple of years ago, a friend gave me a D10, and it has a warmup problem, and I called Dynon, and they said no go on repairing the D6 and D10. They will still be available to repair the D10A, but didn’t expect that to last longer. Maybe the rep thought you were talking about the D10A. Anyway, good luck.
I think you are confused, this is not a D10 but a D6. The D6 is a D10A with less features. As you say in your post: "They will still be available to repair the D10A, but didn’t expect that to last longer". That might be why the rep told me that. I will call DYNON support tomorrow and ask again. :cool:

Last edited:
About a year ago, I contacted Dynon about repairing a D6 that wasn’t working. The price was something like $650 flat rate with no assurance that they could fix it or thatnthe repair would last. I remarked that it wasn’t worth much more than that in perfect working order. The tech laughed and said “yeah, there is that”. I did not send it in.

Back