What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Duckworks Aviation ... anybody home?

Warbo

Friend
I ordered two landing light install kits from Duckworks a week ago but have heard nothing from them. Item was paid for by PayPal but no receipt provided by Duckworks and no confirmation of order or shipping details. My emails have gone unanswered and phone calls are not answered. I've had no response to the voicemail I've left. Is anyone else having issues communicating with Duckworks? Are they having an extended holiday break? Are they still in business?

I ordered two landing light install kits from Duckworks a week ago but have heard nothing from them. Item was paid for by PayPal but no receipt provided by Duckworks and no confirmation of order or shipping details. My emails have gone unanswered and phone calls are not answered. I've had no response to the voicemail I've left. Is anyone else having issues communicating with Duckworks? Are they having an extended holiday break? Are they still in business?
Duckworks basically runs out of someone's basement and it can take a few weeks to get a response or your hardware. But in the end, they come through with the goods. That freaks people out in today's society where we're conditioned to an automatic response with shipping dates, a receipt, etc. Good or bad, they don't work that way.

Duckworks basically runs out of someone's basement and it can take a few weeks to get a response or your hardware. But in the end, they come through with the goods. That freaks people out in today's society where we're conditioned to an automatic response with shipping dates, a receipt, etc. Good or bad, they don't work that way.
Thanks Kyle. That's reassuring. Guess I'll just decondition myself and have patience. :)

I just ordered something from them a few months ago and received it after a few weeks. I don't believe I got anything from them beyond the PayPal receipt.

Richard from Duckworks here. Sorry we are kind of slow sometimes. Duckworks is a side gig for my wife and I and my 'day job' is running Langaire making all of your gear legs. We will get your parts to you, although sometimes not as fast as we would all like.

If you try calling, it goes to my cel, and I am really not very good at answering it during the day as I usually am elbow deep in running a machine at work and just cant get to my phone in time.

Email is usually the best way to get ahold of us.

Back