What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dual GPS, grounding block / "forest of tabs"

Reaver

Well Known Member
Patron
All items are OBO and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the US!
  • 2x Ray Allen RP3 trim indicators ($189 new each, asking $100 each), an SPD-1 speed controller ($109 new, asking $60) or $220 takes everything. Sold.
  • GRT EIS Model 3 "advanced-W". No longer sold but it looks like they were $605 each, asking $400. Sold.
  • Dual Universal XGPS150A GPS receiver for Apple/Android. $129 new, asking $60 shipped.
  • 16-tab "forest of tabs" grounding block. It's the older version of this one ($62 new), $30 shipped gets it. I don't have a picture but can take one if you need it. My version has the base grounded (the newer one is ABS insulated) so better for mounting on the firewall.
  • Certified UMA interior lighting inverter and dimmers. 1x $91.75 and 2x $58.75 new, asking $60 for all of it. Sold.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Trim system sold, everything else still available. All items are "or best offer" so if you don't think my asking price is reasonable, let me know why and what you're willing to pay!

Trim system sold, everything else still available. All items are "or best offer" so if you don't think my asking price is reasonable, let me know why and what you're willing to pay!
I’m curious and interested in the inverter and dimmers. Why the two dimmers? Don’t they control input voltage on this system? Is it for more fine control?
Thanks
Cell best for a text today or call later. After 1900MDT. 307
Four 77 five

Everything except the GPS and grounding block are now sold! For those two, I've changed the post so that now I'm paying for shipping instead of you :)

Back