What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dual 8.4" GRT Screens

129TG

Has anybody designed their panel with dual 8.4" GRT Screens. I am trying my best to get everything to fit and thought that if anyone else had been down the path that I could steal their ideas. I have a 7a slider with the following: Dual 8.4" GRT screens, back-up 2-1/4"(ASI, ADI, ALT), TT DFII, 330, SL40, 430 and PMA8000. Finding the space for switching seems to be the biggest problem. I was able to get the EFIS screens to fit side by side with the backups under, the stack ended up to the left of the center brace in the sub-panel. There's plenty of room for the breakers, et. al. on the right side. I searched the board for ideas and saw where others have used GRT and similar instruments, but in the smaller screen size. Anybody tried this yet? Thanks for all the help.

I have 2, 8.4 GRT units, EIS 4000, GNSW 430, SL 30, GTX 330 txpd, GMA 340 audio panel, 21/4" TruTrak ADI, Clock and Sorcerer Autopilot in an 7A.
Send me a private email and I will forward a PDF file of the panel.

[email protected]

Back