What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DRDT2 front end kit

jim

Well Known Member
Hi,

Any insight on how to get ahold of one of these. I emailed experimental aero awhile back requesting info and current price but have heard nothing. I tried emailing again tonight and will see. Anyone know of another way to contact them?

Thanks,
Jim

Got mine yesterday

I received a quick reply to my email, but that was a couple weeks ago. I bought the full unit with an expected shipment the first part of January. It arrived yesterday.

Ken

I inquired into a full DRDT-2 right before Christmas and got a quick email reply from Paul. I'd be suprised if you didn't hear back from him if you try again.

--Ken

He was quick to reply to me. I'll bet your email didn't get through for some reason. I would try again.

Ditto, bought 3 Front end kits (mine + 2 friend's) from Paul so far, always quick and helpful. Keep trying he might be on leave or something.

Regards, Rudi

Keep trying! I sent an email to Paul two weeks before Christmas and got a reply two days later. I ordered the front-end kit the week before Christmas and received it in just a few days.

front end kit

Yes..............I believe I have isolated my problem with contacting Paul.............my email settings are probably to blame for not hearing back. I switched from dial up to a wireless set up and have been using the email through them. I don't like using outlook express. I didn't realize there were some other changes I had to make besides just the address. Could explain why I never get a reply if I click on a contact button and send an email while not logged in to my email. Hopefully I have it configured properly now, will see. Damned 21st century new fangled blah,blah,blah!!!

Thanks for the input,

Back