What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Download the plans/instruction manuals

Platyius

How many of those waiting for kits would like to download a pdf file that contained plans/instruction manual. I suggested to Scott at Van's they should have a page on their website customers could download plans/instructions manuals while they wait for there kits. He said " The idea of electronic access has been brought up before with our IT guys. I'll bring it up again and see what they say. "
I think if enough showed intrest it may happen.

Tony

I've been wondering pretty much same: what they would loose if releasing the plans in electronic form for everybody?

The plans are about $50 (you can seek for exact price if you want, I don't) and compared to anything else they are selling (kits) this is practically nothing. Actually having manuals online could reduce their workload a bit.

Only problem I see is that if plans get updated -- how the user would find correct version easiest.

Plans

When I ordered my wings I requested the plans and they sent them out straight away. So I had plenty of time to ponder what's comming.

If you order just request...

Jim

Back