What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

door latch problem

JDanno

Well Known Member
I'm working on the door latch mechanism and ran into a problem where I need to replace the "handle rack" or "C-rack" as the plans call it. I know, measure twice and THEN cut once! :mad:
I can't find it anywhere in Van's online store. I used variations of the word "rack" and still get nothing.
"HELP" Thanks, Dan

Are you talking about the toothed metal piece, bout a foot long, 1/4" by 3/8" or so???

I have an extra one you can have for shipping cost.

offical part #

The "official" part number is C-RACK 10". I don't know why it isn't listed on "the list" but I will ask around...:confused:

Not all parts are orderable from the Web Store. I dunno why the rack wouldn't be but the HS-1002 spar isn't because it's too long for normal shipping. However, if you can't find it in the Web Store, you can always call your order it. (Yes, I screwed up my HS-1002 today and called in the order - it's not been the best day.)

Are you talking about the toothed metal piece, bout a foot long, 1/4" by 3/8" or so???

I have an extra one you can have for shipping cost.

That's the one. Can you give me your mailing address so I can send you the shipping $$?

I'll send you a PM
Thanks to all who responded! Dan

Back