What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Don't buy from Joseph Cattone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitts25

I sent $110 to Joseph Cattone for a set of five DVD's and got one. He claimed the USPS grabbed the DVD's which I don't doubt but he didn't bother to insure the package. He won't make it right so I get screwed.

Unhappy with his RV grin

Dennis Vest

MODERATOR NOTE:

I sent $110 to Joseph Cattone for a set of five DVD's and got one. He claimed the USPS grabbed the DVD's which I don't doubt but he didn't bother to insure the package. He won't make it right so I get screwed.

Unhappy with his RV grin

Dennis Vest

VAF has historically proven to be an excellent trading forum. 99.99% of the people on here are stand-up, honest, like-minded people. Once in a while, someone else slips through the cracks.

While there is no system in place to provide feedback for or take action against anyone on the forums, there are moderators here to assist when possible. Posting complaints here is not the best solution to the problem.

Assuming you have exhausted all efforts to resolve this with the seller, please PM or email me with details and I will make an attempt to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back