What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DMC crimper

Ron B.

Well Known Member
Does anyone know if you can purchase positioners directly from DMC in Orlando by dropping in on them. I tried to purchase online but they do not offer this into Canada. One of my partners is right there now and would stop in if possible. He's got there # , and will call tomorrow.
Ron

Which one are you after? I have an extra K13-1 (M22520/2-08). The label off the top has come off it but could be glued back on.

Hopefully I bought the AFM8 on E-Bay, they tell me it's mailed out. My build partner was at DMC today in Orlando. I don't think they were thrilled to see him, but I do believe he made the purchase. I think they usually deal in a little larger volume.

My build partner was at DMC today in Orlando. I don't think they were thrilled to see him, but I do believe he made the purchase. I think they usually deal in a little larger volume.

Should have just asked for a sample! (it probably would have been easier for them to handle!)

I got the trade discount when I bought my paint because the counter guy wrote down "Vans Aircraft" (I was wearing my polo shirt).

Back